Author=RedBlackProduction at gmail dot com
- Install Rainmeter
- Copy Element folder to Rainmeter Skins folder | eg: C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\Skins\
- Copy Calibri.ttf to Windows Fonts folder | eg: C:\Windows\Fonts\
- Run Rainmeter
- Right-click the Rainmeter Tray Icon and open Configs > Element > CPU RAM > CPU RAM Black.ini
- Left Click on the left Dot to launch Task Manager
- Left Click on the right Dot to cycle between the 5 different colour schemes
- Right Click on the Skin to toggle Text Labels
- Element is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License
- You're free to modify/port it as long as you credit me, you don't make money from it, and you share it on the same terms!
- Module Graphic based on a photoshop custom shape by the talented Solwyvern
Gotta try it out. XD
Thanks for the inspiration
Time, Date, Calendar, Upload, Download and many more.
I have rough configs for Time/Date, Internet Traffic, Moon Phase, Weather, Twitter Interface and Internet Radio!
thanks for sharing
. . and change E: to a C: . . . easy!
~ Will also include a Grey variation in the update for those people with monochrome desktops!
Enjoy . . .